About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Iced Minty Tea......so refreshing!

Hi all!! I hope you are all enjoying the nice and hot weather! I love it ;o)
For those who know me, you know that I am a huge fan of tea!! All kinds; herbal, green, oolong, yerba matte, etc.
Well, I haven't felt like drinking hot teas this week so I decided to try making some interesting iced teas!
Here is my new favorite drink!

Ingredients
  • 2 bags on Stash Mojito Mint Tea (or other mint green tea)
  • 1 cup of purified water
  • a good bunch of fresh mint (I have ginger mint growing in my garden....so good)
  • Ice
Bring water to a boil.  Steep 2 tea bags and mint in water (I used a martini shaker...but you could do it in anything. Just make sure you have lots of room for ice) for 5-10 minutes.
Fill the rest of the martini shaker with ice and shake. Add a few cubes of ice to a glass and fill with your minty green tea and top with a fresh mint leaf.
Enjoy!!

Options: The options are endless. Add some stevia, agave syrup, lime, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment