About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BLOGGING ELSEWHERE???

Hi all,

The clinic that I am at 4 days per week, in Vaughan, has just started blogging. I will be contributing to it on a regular basis. No, I am not going to stop blogging here. It is just too much fun. I love communicating with all of you in this way.
I will however always post a link when I blog with my colleagues at Vaughan Medical Center so you can check that out too!! I don't want you miss out on the healthy information!!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT THE POWER OF BLUEBERRIES

While your over there, feel free to check out what this amazing clinic has to offer and the wealth of information the site provides!!

I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO ENJOY THIS SUMMERTIME FRUIT???

No comments:

Post a Comment