About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super Easy Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies

So, last post I promised to share my delicious cookie recipe that I made with my nephew on the weekend. Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter (organic of course) Cookies. Let me be the first to tell ya, they were delish and super easy to make. My nephew was a huge fan.
I don't often have my nephew over for sleepovers, so when I do I like to get cooking with him. It is so much fun to get his little hands involved. And the best part is that he really enjoys it.
These cookies are the easiest cookies I have ever made. Here is the super easy recipe;

1 cup of Maranatha Organic Peanut Butter
1 cup of organic coconut sugar (can now be found at the Bulk Barn, I purchased mine from the health food store)
1 organic or free range omega 3 egg 
1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1 dark chocolate bar with 80% cacao

Preheat oven to 350F.
Place first four ingredients into a bowl. Mix well......or get your 5 year old nephew to mix well :O)
Then mix in the chopped up chocolate
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Using a tbsp measurement, place the cookie dough on the cookie sheet. I used a fork to press down...totally optional, just makes them look the way I always remember peanut butter cookies. 
Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until done. 
Let cool and enjoy with a nice cup of tea, almond milk or any other milk you like to enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I love peanut butter-chocolate...anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds super yummy♥ definitely going to make them if/when hubby wants a sweet treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with anything peanut butter and chocolate too :O)
    Angie, Let me know what your hubby thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this classic recipe.

    ReplyDelete