About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'M BAAAAACK!

It has been quite awhile since I have posted on this blog. I have been busy with my new bundle of joy. Sophia (we call her Sophie) Anne was born July 14 at 12:49am. Her father and I have been enjoying every moment with her. Here are some of my favourite pictures!!

 This picture was taken seconds after she was born. The best moment of my life! 
 This is Sophie and her daddy! I love this picture! It shows just how much they both love each other!
 This is her favorite spot. She likes to hang out up on your shoulder (in particular her daddy's) and she always has the arm over just like that! :O) 
 I just love this picture of her!!
 Sophie and her mommy! This was a self taken shot with my iPhone. 
This was taken this past thanksgiving weekend. It is amazing how much she has changed already. At only 13 weeks old, I already feel like my little girl is growing so quickly, lol ;o) 
Come back on Monday for a brand spanking new fall harvest soup recipe...long overdue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment